City Hosts 'Third Sunday of the Month' Gallery Tour Through Hoboken
Many of Hoboken's galleries participate in the monthly event.
Hobokenites don't need to cross the river to New York City to find great art.
Every month — on the third Sunday — Hoboken's galleries open their doors for participants of a monthly walking tour, which is sponsored by the city.
The participating galleries are listed below:
- BAMA Gallery: 946 Bloomfield Street, 201.659.8873
- Barsky Gallery: 49 Harrison Street, 888.465.4949
- Gallery 1200: 1200 Washington Street, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historic Museum Gallery: 1301 Hudson Street, 201.656.2240
- hob’art- Monroe Art Center: 720 Monroe Street, E208, 201.707.6107
- PVS Gallery: 49 Harrison Street, 201.448.7870
- Right Angle- Downtown: 20 Washington, 201.420.8262
- Right Angle- Uptown: 1108 Washington Street, 201.942.9220
- Lana Santorelli Gallery: 628 Washington Street, 201.798.9000
- Tresorie: 1204 Washington Street, 201.420.9388
The next guided tour is taking place on Sunday Dec. 16
If you wish to take a guided tour, an RSVP is requested to email@example.com by noon on the Friday prior to the guided tour you wish to attend.