Invite a friend
Pre-Ballet for ages 2-3
Pre-Ballet class for 2-3 year olds.
This creative class is designed for children who want to dance but are not quite old enough to join a Ballet class. The Ballet mistress uses narrative games, classic fairytale stories and songs to teach balance, rhythm, movement, coordination and basic Ballet steps. Basic Ballet skills terminology, rhythm and coordination are taught, practiced and developed through creative movement, music, costume and mime in a supportive and supervised environment.
|Where||Garden Street School of the Performing Arts 1018 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030|
|Time||9:15 am–10:00 am|
|Who to bring||Kids, Families|
|Price||$25 Drop In|
More About Garden Street School of the Performing Arts
Garden Street School of the Performing Arts offers classes for young children, teens and adults. It houses such departments as dance, music, acting and art. Dance classes offered include jazz, modern, ballet yoga, Irish step, Zumba, and Broadway. Music classes are available for piano, stringed instruments and drums. Acting classes offered include musical theater and acting, acting for the stage, comedy and improv and audition and monologue technique.
Other events here
- Yoga for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:30 am
- Ballet for Adults (mixed level) Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Modern Dance for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:15 am–12:30 pm
- Beginner Tap for ages 4-6 Weekly on Tuesdays, 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- Irish Step for ages 4-6 Weekly on Tuesdays, 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- Irish Step for Teens Weekly on Tuesdays, 4:15 pm–5:15 pm
- Hip Hop for ages 7-10 Weekly on Tuesdays, 4:15 pm–5:15 pm
- Hip Hop for Teens Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:15 pm–6:15 pm
- Irish Step for ages 7-10 Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:15 pm–6:15 pm