Invite a friend
Yoga for Adults
Strala’s BASICS class is a gentle flow designed to relax the body and mind, build awareness of body and mind, and prepare you to move with ease. Connecting with a deep, slow pace of breath, the movements begin from the inside and travel outward. A simple flow takes you through the basics of standing, balance, and movements you’ll need to practice RELAX and STRONG classes.
You will sweat. You will leave with a big sense of connection to breath, and ease of body and mind.
|Where||Garden Street School of the Performing Arts 1018 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Families|
|Price||$25 Drop In|
More About Garden Street School of the Performing Arts
Garden Street School of the Performing Arts offers classes for young children, teens and adults. It houses such departments as dance, music, acting and art. Dance classes offered include jazz, modern, ballet yoga, Irish step, Zumba, and Broadway. Music classes are available for piano, stringed instruments and drums. Acting classes offered include musical theater and acting, acting for the stage, comedy and improv and audition and monologue technique.
Other events here
- Yoga for Adults Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am
- Intermediate Tap for ages 4-6 Weekly on Fridays, 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- Tap for Teens Weekly on Fridays, 6:15 pm–7:15 pm
- Beginner Ballet for ages 4-6 Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–9:45 am
- Creative Movement for ages 2-3 Weekly on Saturdays, 9:15 am–10:00 am
- Pre-Ballet for ages 2-3 Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–10:30 am
- Beginner Modern for ages 5-6 Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Tap/Jazz Combo for ages 3-4 Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–10:45 am
- Beginner Ballet for ages 3-4 Weekly on Saturdays, 10:45 am–11:30 am
- Pre-Tap for ages 2-3 Weekly on Saturdays, 10:45 am–11:30 am