Invite a friend
Yoga for Adults
Strala’s RELAX class is a moving flow that releases tension throughout your entire body and mind. Every deep inhale creates more space. Every deep exhale moves you right into that new space. The deeper you breathe, the more opens up.
You will sweat (not as much as STRONG). You will leave with a big sense of ease in your body and mind. Make sure to look both ways before you cross the street!
|Where||Garden Street School of the Performing Arts 1018 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030|
|Price||$25 Drop In|
More About Garden Street School of the Performing Arts
Garden Street School of the Performing Arts offers classes for young children, teens and adults. It houses such departments as dance, music, acting and art. Dance classes offered include jazz, modern, ballet yoga, Irish step, Zumba, and Broadway. Music classes are available for piano, stringed instruments and drums. Acting classes offered include musical theater and acting, acting for the stage, comedy and improv and audition and monologue technique.
Other events here
- Yoga for Adults Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm
- Advanced Beginner Ballet for ages 4-6 Weekly on Mondays, 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- Intermediate Ballet for ages 7-10 Weekly on Mondays, 4:15 pm–5:15 pm
- Acro/Floor Gymnastics for ages 7-10 Weekly on Mondays, 4:15 pm–5:15 pm
- Intermediate Ballet/Pointe for Teens Weekly on Mondays, 5:15 pm–6:15 pm
- Modern for Teens Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Modern Dance for Adults Weekly on Mondays, 7:15 pm–8:15 pm
- Lyrical Dance for Teens Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Yoga for Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:30 am
- Pre-Ballet for ages 2-3 Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:15 am–10:00 am