Hobokenites don't need to cross the river to New York City to find great art.
Every month — on the third Sunday — Hoboken's galleries open their doors for participants of a monthly walking tour, which is sponsored by the city.
The participating galleries are listed below:
- BAMA Gallery: 946 Bloomfield Street, 201.659.8873
- Barsky Gallery: 49 Harrison Street, 888.465.4949
- Gallery 1200: 1200 Washington Street, email@example.com
- Historic Museum Gallery: 1301 Hudson Street, 201.656.2240
- hob’art- Monroe Art Center: 720 Monroe Street, E208, 201.707.6107
- PVS Gallery: 49 Harrison Street, 201.448.7870
- Right Angle- Downtown: 20 Washington, 201.420.8262
- Right Angle- Uptown: 1108 Washington Street, 201.942.9220
- Lana Santorelli Gallery: 628 Washington Street, 201.798.9000
- Tresorie: 1204 Washington Street, 201.420.9388
The next guided tour is taking place on Sunday Dec. 16
If you wish to take a guided tour, an RSVP is requested to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on the Friday prior to the guided tour you wish to attend.