Patch knows every family likes to shop smartly and save money. That's why, every Wednesday morning, we'll compile five great deals on local products, services, meals and activities for families to enjoy.
This week we've got some good tips on deals for pancakes, antique knick-knacks, haircuts, barbecue bits and shoes.
- Spruce up your home by shopping for decorative pieces at , 511 Washington Street. They are having a spring clearing sale with items up to 30% off. Whether you prefer classic or quirky they have plenty of items to help you fill your shelves.
- With spring approaching, you'll want to look your best. Consider stopping by , 1002 Washington Street. They'll shave 15% off your first visit.
- Continuing with the spring theme, , 404 Washington Street, is having a sale to help you stock your shoe rack for the season. Buy two pairs and save 20%. They also have a discount shelf with pairs selling for $39.
- Partake in some Portuguese barbecue at , 515 Washington Street. They have a lunch special for $5.95, with plenty of options from their charcoal grill menu.
- Partake also in some pancakes at , 506 Washington Street, where they have a new dish for the daring: Reese's pieces pancakes (maybe the kids will love it). Try it with coffee for $9.95. For those less intrepid, they also have breakfast food, burgers, salads and sandwiches. They are conveniently open 24 hours on Friday and Saturday.
Got a tip on a good deal? Send it to email@example.com, and check back every Wednesday to find the Mother of All Deals.