Here is a quick and simple salmon recipe that tastes great. The pecans add texture, feel free to substitute with pistachios, pine nuts or any nut you choose.
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cupdry bread crumbs
1/4 cupfinely chopped pecans
4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard, and honey. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.