City Council Looking to Fill Multiple Board Vacancies

The Zoning Board of Adjustment and a number of other city boards and commissions are in search of new members.

The Hoboken City Council is seeking applicants to fill a multitude of openings on the Zoning Board of Adjustment and a variety of other city boards and commissions at its Jan. 7 meeting.

Interested applicants can learn more about Zoning Board appointments this Wednesday at 7 p.m. at an open house information session in City Hall's Council Chambers. 

Other city boards and commissions looking to fill vacancies include Alcohol Beverage Control, Historic Preservation Commission, Hoboken Housing Authority, Library Board, North Hudson Sewerage Authority, Planning Board, Rent Leveling and Stabilization Board, and Shade Tree Commission. 

Applicants who would like to be considered for board appointment by the council should request an application from the city clerk or download one on the city's website and submit a notarized copy to the city clerk by Dec. 30. 

Prior applicants who have not since formally withdrawn themselves from consideration may also be considered by the council.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »