Anthony David's Gourmet Specialties
Anthony David's is a classy establishment featuring a gourmet market and a fine Italian dining experience. The two-room restaurant is casual by day and elegant by night. In the 1930s, the building was a grocery store and certain aspects, such as the original refrigerator, remain on display. The front room houses the gourmet market, complete with a cheese shop and deli counter. The back room is a small dining room with a romantic feel. Chef and owner Anthony Pino and his wife Liz have lived in town since 1994 and opened the restaurant in 1998.
Everything is made to order, so diners with special dietary requests are encouraged to let their waiter know. In warmer months, the restaurant features a large outdoor patio.
- Hours: Counter hours: Daily, 7am - 3pm. Brunch hours: Daily, 9am - 3pm. Dinner hours: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10:30pm; Sun, 5pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the side entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: The people.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Anthony Pino
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: BYOB-only, Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Romantic
- Regional specialty: American, Italian
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No