If there is something you can think of for your home, Battaglia's Home has it. The product line is geared towards Hoboken-size residences, with furniture perfect for small apartments as well as for pent houses. The two story, floor-to-ceiling windows shed ample natural lighting into the warehouse-style store. Furniture is displayed on the lower level, where as kitchen and bath supplies, cookbooks and gift gadgets are organized in an upstairs marketplace. The atmosphere is incredibly low pressure, as customers come in as much to chat with owner Brian Battaglia and longtime employee Bruce Robbins as they do to shop. Battaglia, the current president of the Chamber of Commerce, is a 20-year Hoboken resident. He opened the current location of this contemporary furniture shop in February 2008, but has been in various locations since 1993.
- Fax: 201-792-9194
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: 14 days for cash or credit, 30 days for store credit, no returns after 30 days
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: It's a close-knit community, with great nightlife and a small-town feeling in a city setting, with great proximity to New York.
- What are some tips to keep in mind when decorating?: Color coordination and textures.
- Interior design: Yes
- Home furnishing brands: All-Clad, Bormioli Rocco, Interdesign, JA Henckels, Lampe Berger, Mario Batali, Oxo, Reidel, Shun, Soda Stream, Umbra, Voluspa, Wusthof, Zyliss, BDI, Calligaris, Dinec, Elite