Since 1932, Chock Full of Nuts Cafe has been proudly serving coffee and specialty drinks in the New York and New Jersey area. Its location in downtown Hoboken is spacious with numerous tables. In addition to coffee, it also serves tea, juice, sodas, sandwiches, donuts, bagels and muffins.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 7pm; Sat, 7am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, donuts, sandwiches, bagels, cookies
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual