City of Hoboken Public Library
The City of Hoboken Public Library has been at its current location on Park Avenue since 1896. This historic, three-story building houses a sizeable book, music and video/DVD collection on its first floor. The second floor features a beautiful and spacious reading room and the third floor is home to an extensive collection of children's books.
The library has career workshops and various programs for children, teens and seniors. Computer labs and training are also available. Pick up the monthly newsletter for a daily calendar of library events.
- Hours: Mon, 10am - 8pm; Tue - Thu, 9am - 8pm; Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, 11am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is elevator access at the side entrance.
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Computers and free WiFi. See Web site for policies.
- Programs/classes: Book discussions, movie viewings, kids programs, language classes, teen game time, teen writing groups, computer tutorial for adults
- Wi-Fi: Free