For 21 years, owner Diane Stiglich and her staff, a group of local Hoboken residents, have been creating a unique shopping experience for their loyal customers at Galatea Linens. The shop is filled with beautiful, soft, sensual linens and colorful home accents for every room. Some unique and favorite items include custom-made couches that fold out into air mattresses, incredibly soft linens and durable yet beautiful quilts.
The shop is active in the community, often donating items to area schools, the library and YMCA. The shop also supports local self-starters and stocks items by young designers from the area.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, noon - 8pm; Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp into the door.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: Walking everywhere, meeting everyone