Giorgio Pasticcerie, opened by Giorgio and Anna Marie Castiello was voted "Best Cannoli in New Jersey" by New Jersey Magazine in 2009. The display cases are filled with Italian cookies, cakes and pastries. The family's passion for running the shop is clear and they know most customers on a first name basis.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 8:30am - 7pm; Sun, 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Italian cookies, pastries, cakes
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: It is small enough to be a community and you actually meet and enjoy your neighbors.
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Cannolis, apple turnovers, pignoli cookies, pumpkin cookies, lobster tails