Serving the community since 1992, this small store is a throwback to hardware stores of old. The tight aisles are lined with shelves overflowing with supplies, from nuts and bolts to hammers and drills. The small paint display is located just to the left of the front door. Customers can choose among an array of Ralph Lauren and California-brand colors. The register is to the right of the entrance, and keys are made right behind the counter. This neighborhood shop has what you need for most small home projects.
- Fax: 201-222-0015
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 6:30pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Delivery
- Return policy: Returns or exchanges within 7 days with receipt and original packaging
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Keys made: Yes
- Hardware brands: California, Ralph Lauren