Hoboken University Medical Center Thrift Store
Recycle your clothing and household items by donating to Hoboken's hospital thrift store. The store has been at this location over five years, offering the neighborhood a resource for used merchandise. The store and its inventory is clean and the staff are friendly.
- Hours: Wed - Sat, noon - 4:30pm; Sun - Tue, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Used clothing and household goods
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Donations hours: Wed- Satu 12:00-4:30pm
- Donations policy: Will provide a tax deductible receipt.