The Madison Bar & Grill is a sophisticated dining establishment located on the corner of Washington and 14th Street. Its striking blue exterior is the perfect foil to its wood-floored, warm interior. The restaurant is divided into two sections: a fully-stocked bar complete with televisions and tables and an elegant dining room for those looking for a more subdued dining experience.
The Madison serves classic American cuisine. On Sunday, there is a $25 brunch buffet that includes bacon, sausage, chilled shrimp, oysters, croissants, creme brulee french toast, bloody marys and mimosas.
In the bar, Thursday night all drinks are half-price and on Tuesdays they have Martini Madness.
- Fax: 201-386-8300
- Hours: Mon, 11:30am - 10pm; Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 11pm; Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: American cuisine
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Tuesday night is Martini night. Thursday is half-price drinks all night. DJ's on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It's size. It's highly populated but everyone lives in a very small area.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Gaucho Steak, Japanese Black Cod, Warm Herbed Goat Cheese Salad, Sunday Brunch Buffet
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Smart casual