This quaint pizzeria features exposed brick walls, red and white checkered table cloths and tile floors. There is a faux terracotta awning over the counter with pizza ovens along the rear wall.
- Fax: 201-238-2743
- Hours: Mon, 11:30am - 10pm; Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - midnight; Sun, 11:30am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Paninis, Italian Entrees, Wraps, Brick Oven Pizza, Salads
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Specials For Big Game Sunday February 6, 2011: 2 Large Classic Cheese Pizzas, One 2 L Soda $20; 2 Meatball Heroes, 1 Large Classic Pizza, One 2 L Soda $30; 2 Large Margarita Pizzas, 15 Buffalo Wings, One 2 L Soda $40. Place your order now!
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The politeness of the city.
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: We are known for our brick oven pizza.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 11
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun