Located directly across the street from the PATH train, this New Orleans themed restaurant and bar is your own little Louisiana on the Hudson. Named after a famous cemetery in New Orleans, this joint serves up all the Big Easy classics like jambalaya, catfish and etouffee. Oddfellows has 13 beers on tap and special nights like 1/2 price martinis on Thursdays. It has a big Mardi Gras celebration every year and an outdoor cafe is open when weather is permitting.
- Fax: 201-656-0484
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 3am
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.oddfellowsrest.com
- Specialties: Cajun food
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual