Serving the Hoboken community since 1955, this family-run shop is a Hoboken classic. The original owner, now in his 80s, still stops by daily. His son, Patty Spaccavento, was born and raised in town and continues to live here with his wife and a daughter. The walls of this laid-back lunch spot pay homage to years of loyal customers, including relatives of Frank Sinatra and other famous Hobokenites. As lifelong Sinatra fans, Spaccavento's parents dedicated the back room to the hometown legend.
Everything is still run like it was in the old days, with food cooked right in front of you at the service bar. Though there is no specific kid's menu, but Patty will batter his grilled chicken to create homemade chicken fingers.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7:30am - 4:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Varies daily
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The people that have been here forever.
- Signature dishes: Cheesesteak
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Breakfast, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun