Town House No. 620
With comfortable couches, a fireplace and a laid-back attitude, Town House No. 620 clothing and furniture boutique feels like a cozy but trendy home. Designer and vintage revival merchandise is mixed in seamlessly with the setting, with candles on coffee tables, belts dangling from the mantel, jewelry displayed on an antique dresser and purses spilling out of bureau drawers. The staff is friendly and honest, never letting a customer buy a piece that isn't flattering to her body type. Special $5 off coupons are almost always available at the store's counter.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Furniture, women's clothing, accessories
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Store credit or exchange with receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Dress for your body type.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Brands vary week-to-week.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No