Vito's claims to have the best fresh mozzarella in town. Hoboken native Vito Buzzerio opened shop in 1986 and it quickly gained a loyal following. The clean, friendly deli is a lively place with a constant flow of customers. Shelves are stocked with imported goods from Italy like pastas, meats and cheese. Due to the quaint space, all orders must be to-go.
- Fax: 201-659-7222
- Hours: Mon, closed; Tue - Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, 9am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Hot lunches, imported meat, cheese
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: It's so close to New York, it's practically another borough.
- Items: Coffee, Sandwiches made to order, Soda