Experience the next generation in fitness at Work it Out , a brand-new state-of-the-art facility in Hoboken. Emphasizing the unity of mind, body and environment, Work it Out offers a number of one-on-one and group training sessions aimed specifically at both children and adults. Feel the burn with Work it Out's intense 50-minute cardio and strength training class; or, for a more relaxed regiment, take advantage of their toning yoga classes.
For the young ones, basic gymnastics courses will teach discipline and motivation, while specialized choreography and cheer classes will imbue them with confidence and skill. Work it Out will also entertain private parties, making your next birthday or girls night out a real winner.
- Hours: Monday: 6am-9pm, Tuesday: 6am-9pm, Wednesday: 6am-9pm, Thursday: 6am-9pm, Friday: 6am-8pm, Saturday: 8am-1pm, Sunday: 9am-12pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Volume/season
- Membership info: Single packages, classes and monthly passes are available.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Food/drink, Shop, Strength (free weights)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking